Thank God that I didnt exactly feel nervous, and I really enjoyed myself throughout! Yes I was still VERY fascinated by the IEM, and the last time I used it was 2 years ago at the decentralised service. It was my first time singing an entire segment of praise and worship, and running through an entire service. Now I know what goes on back-stage, having to be ready anytime, and all the time. I was eating halfway when Pastor called for a pre-message praise, and we were in action once again. I was so worried that there will be food stuck in my braces HAHA.
When I saw how people responded to the altar call at the end of the service, it really made me feel that God is so amazing. And what a wonderful privilege to be able to be part of the stage ministry, and to share the same stage as Pastor :)
These days, I've been questioning myself alot regarding different areas of my life
SOT. School. Ministry.
And my heart has been feeling kinda heavy.
Am I really going to make it?
Has God, forgotten about me?
But tonight, I realised that it has never been about me,
and it has never been about how good I am.
I am just an ordinary nobody.
I know that I may not be the best,
and I may be nothing as compared to others.
But it has always been about Him,
and how He uses me.
I told myself that it doesnt really matter.
All I know is that as long as I dont give up,
and keep working hard and being faithful in the little,
Even if certain things dont come to pass,
it doesnt matter.
All I wanna do is to serve Him to the greatest of my ability.
If this is His plan and will for me,
I know that as long as I keep working hard,
it will definitely come to pass.
But even if it doesnt,
then I know that He has a greater purpose and plan for me.
And nothing matters more than what He wants for my life :)
I will stop struggling to think about whether I am good enough.
And leave everything to Him.
"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him,
that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."
- 1 John 5:14